BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Thanks for the photos, great !

I was at there today, saw that M5.

Also there was an accident again, apparently a Porsche 911 got off of the track and hit the barriers, I don't know the details, but I saw the car on the tow truck, the right front was pretty messed up.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
:( There were several red flags yesterday too. Derek said he drove by a couple of bad ones on his last lap. One car was on fire ... Then the rain came before we could get in any more laps. Sucks because it was a lot of fun driving the full circuit to include the GP track.

BTW, how was the weather today? I almost went back up.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
///ACS330Ci said:
:( There were several red flags yesterday too. Derek said he drove by a couple of bad ones on his last lap. One car was on fire ... Then the ran came before we could get in any more laps. Sucks because it was a lot of fun driving the full circuit to include the GP track.

BTW, how was the weather today? I almost went back up.
It was cloudy and a bit windy, it was OK though. On the way to the 'Ring, I didn't take the Autobahn this time,I took the Altenahr-Ahrbruck-Adenau route. A bit sightseeing. Around Altenahr it rained couple of drops, but that's it.

·
Ring Junkie
462 Posts
Wish I could have gone back on Sunday... :( (I was bored to tears in Trier, spending time with the in-laws..... :rofl: ) Yeah, I was quite dissapointed to only get 3 laps on the full circuit. I hope they do that again sometime while I'm still living in Germany.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least I finally found one pic of the MCS ... even if I did have to pay 4 Euro for it. I guess I'll have to start charging for mine to cover the costs :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts