BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Black Mage
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A complete detail inside and out!

Step 1: A glorious combination of soap, brushes, high pressure water, powerful vacuums and The Absorber.

Step 2: McGuires Gold Class exterior paste, a bottle of Gold Class leather treatment, three waxing sponges and two microfiber towels. The smell of the paste was just.... wow. I polished for an hour with a hard on.

Finishing touches: Armorall dashboard shine, 70% isopropynol alcohol and Febreeze!.

I'm still new to the detailing scene, so I'm using a different wax every time. Last detail I can't remember what I used, but I didn't like the result that much. This one looks very promising so far.

Result:

iPhone picture quality is amazing in the day, but questionable at night. I'll shoot a few more under the Cali sun tomorrow. I won't even bother with the interior as of now. :thumbup:

Serge's '06 M3 (with my car in front of it). Taken this afternoon.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Looooking Goooood !!!!!!!!! :)

·
Keeping it surreal
43,253 Posts
It even *runs* better now, right ? :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
A complete detail inside and out!

Step 1: A glorious combination of soap, brushes, high pressure water, powerful vacuums and The Absorber.

Step 2: McGuires Gold Class exterior paste, a bottle of Gold Class leather treatment, three waxing sponges and two microfiber towels. The smell of the paste was just.... wow. I polished for an hour with a hard on.

Finishing touches: Armorall dashboard shine, 70% isopropynol alcohol and Febreeze!.

I'm still new to the detailing scene, so I'm using a different wax every time. Last detail I can't remember what I used, but I didn't like the result that much. This one looks very promising so far.
You are off to a good start, can't go wrong with McGuires. +1 for thread title

·
M3 Driver
6 Posts
Points to the PrtyBimmerCrew

That's very nice Van...good job on maintaining the car, you just transformed it into the sexiest e46 4 door ive seen in my life...u still have more to do but i kno ull do a hell of a job dude :)

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
That's very nice Van...good job on maintaining the car, you just transformed it into the sexiest e46 4 door ive seen in my life...u still have more to do but i kno ull do a hell of a job dude :)
Are you kidding? E46 sedans are a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Looking good, like the clears all around. I need to give my baby a detail to, but it's been raining on and off. I want it to last a while and with the rain, my car won't be shinning for a long time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts