BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a 330Ci model with no luck. I would prefer to build it myself, but if a pre-built one were available that would be fine too. Has anyone found a good place for 3-series models?

The closest I have come is this place, but they still don't quite have it.

You would think that one would be easy to find considering the popularity of the 3-series. :dunno:

--SONET

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Talk to Vince. He's the mini-bimmer maniac around here. I have a really neato E46 Touring, although in Steel Grey (it also came in red)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Kyosho makes the finest models.

Anybody out there know of a custom handcrafter that makes to order (paint,specs,etc.)?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a small E46 wagon model, but is there a 1:18 wagon out there?

I love to get one of those. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Sonet, forget about that BimmerClinic. Hate to say this, but George isn't quite the person I thought he is. He pumped up his prices on Ebay for the same models you can buy from dealers with 20% discount. I'd suggest you get a better quote from Dan.

Kyosho makes a 330ci in orient blue and yes, Kyosho fabricates the best model out there now for 1/18. AutoArt is good too.

And if you're looking for Tamiya kits, there aren't any E46 yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.