BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Any advice? Just got a set of 19 beyern mesh and have hankook 35's up front and 30's on the rear. My 07 530i is the premium pkg and not sport pkg so I am going to install a drop kit so.it its flush with wheels. Probably eibach 1.5 in. The rear looks like the tire is too small and thought about putting a 35 on rear to match fronts. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Desire HD using Bimmer App

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I love how the Beyern Mesh look - they are one of my favorite aftermarket rims. Congratulations!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Munich. I have the non SP so it sits high. Ordered the drop kit so hopefully will sit better in a week. Gonna swap out the rear tires in Monday for 275 35 19 handkooks instead of the ones now which are 275 30 19 hankooks. Feel like need more wheel on the rear

·
Semper Fi!!
264 Posts
Hey all. Any advice? Just got a set of 19 beyern mesh and have hankook 35's up front and 30's on the rear. My 07 530i is the premium pkg and not sport pkg so I am going to install a drop kit so.it its flush with wheels. Probably eibach 1.5 in. The rear looks like the tire is too small and thought about putting a 35 on rear to match fronts. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Desire HD using Bimmer App
Keep it as is once u get that drop the 30's come in to play if u have passengers.. Also I got the same set up (30's/R 35s/F) an also noticed that the rear wheels looked smaller because of the low profile tires but once u get that drop u won't notice that gap as much :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the reply Carlos. Will the rear rub with 35's and drop kit? Usually only my kids sitting in the back.

·
Semper Fi!!
264 Posts
i dont think they will rub as long as u dont go to wide on ur tires.. most people run 275/30/19 but if u go 35 maybe a 265 would be ok.. but i doubt u will rub..

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought a set of style 121 6 series rims, they are 19" as well and I was planning 'till now to put 245/35s up front and 275/30s on the rears, but seeing it on the picture you posted, I think it will look bad w/o lowering the car.
Where did you get your drop kit from ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I called a local tire pros shop and they said they will drop it for $500. The kit (eibach pro kit), labor, and alignment. Just need to go and pay em. Ended up putting the 35's on the rear and definitely filled it in but still has a gap.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The kit drops it 1.3" so I don't think it will rub. Fronts are 245 35 19 15 offset and rear is 275 35 29 with 25 offset

·
Registered
31 Posts
Although the Eibachs claim 1.2" on non-sports. It is actually 1" Front and .75" rear. The normal size tire for 19" wheels on the e60 is 245/35 and 275/30. If you go with a 275/35 you will have a raked look that is not very desireable on the e60!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts