BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone on here have this combination? If so, are you happy with it? Any power mods you can share?

I'm asking because looking for a car for wife. I already have a 16 M235i and my daughter has a 09 335i convertible M sport. I want to make a trifecta without breaking the bank!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Track handling pkg is new for 2016. It's a great addition, with the few options available on the 320, to now be able to have the adaptive suspension and m-sport brakes. Options that actually make a meaningful difference. Some of us w/ 320i's are using the BMS stage 1 tune. Easy to install, short money, and wakes the car up a bit. Enough to feel a difference but not going overboard so as to have to worry about damaging the engine. Dinan also has a software package for the 320. My local rep is running it on his own car. Not sure what other options you may be looking for but keep an eye on each month's incentives. BMW at times has offered more on the 328 (soon to be 330) which can equal the price of a similarly equipped 320 on which no incentives are being offered at the same time.

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
does anyone on here have this combination? If so, are you happy with it? Any power mods you can share?

I'm asking because looking for a car for wife. I already have a 16 M235i and my daughter has a 09 335i convertible M sport. I want to make a trifecta without breaking the bank!

Thanks
Does your wife want the M Sport/Track Package or do you? Many women find the M Sport to be too firm for them, also if you get the Adaptive suspension you lose the m sport suspension.

For me the best package to get is the Track Package, the M Adaptive is a great compromise between sport and comfort.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts