BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 14’ 320i xdrive and wondering about some upgrades i want to do and if it’s able to happen?! I currently have very little options in my car like keyless entry, power mirrors and navigation in the entertainment system! i was wondering if i could just add these things into the car(with the right help of course).

·
Registered
77 Posts
Navigation I think could be added through just VO Coding. Would need Esys and Enet cable to do that.

Other ones sounds like you would need hardware.

·
Registered
Ship Captain of the Ever Given
871 Posts
Anything is possible if you toss enough money at it. I’d say most of what your wanting will
Cost a small fortune. It’s recommended to buy the car optioned the way you want as adding after the fact can be tough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anything is possible if you toss enough money at it. I’d say most of what your wanting will
Cost a small fortune. It’s recommended to buy the car optioned the way you want as adding after the fact can be tough.
Thank you for the insight. Right now time is money so I guess i’ll just have to be patient with my car but in the end it’ll come out the way i want!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
To do all that will be $$. I would suggest just driving the car as is for a while. If all those features are still what you need after 6 months then sell this car and buy another optioned the way you want.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I added an MMI to my 2016 320I to get Android Auto, replaced the stock 6.5" screen with an 8.8" screen, added a rearview camera, a wireless charger, and a JB+ tuner to make it a little more fun to drive. The total cost was around $1K and I now love the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts