BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Enthusiast
235 Posts
Yup, do it right the first time. I wish I had gotten the 330Ci instead...it would have only been about $90/month extra. Totally worth it cos you get lots of other goodies in the car, lumbar support and the HK system, titanium trim around the guages, and headlamp, etc, etc.

·
B zzzz ZZZZZZZ zzzz
226 Posts
For me, the fact that it was a coupe was the main selling point. Oh, and the sport seats. I've got the 2.5L and for the traffic I am in, 3L would just frustrate the heck out of me (OPEN ROAD GIVE ME OPEN ROAD!!!). But, having said that, how often are you going to get to use that extra 0.5-0.8 seconds going from 0 to 100 KPH? HK equipment, including home stereo systems have always (for me anyways) taken a little while for my ears to get used to that "flat" sound. Listening pleasure comes in the coloring provided by the speakers and amps. I've found HK stuff always puts the "high" or "treble" adjustment in the wrong spot of the frequency range. Perhaps their Q is not as wide as the rest, but then I haven't got them golden ears.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.