BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEEN TO 4 PLACES TO HAVE CAR FIXED NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS GUESS HAVE TO GO TO THE DREADED DEALER i have a 325i bmw this just started when driving with heat on full works fine than out of nowhere at any time it will just start blowing cold air i pull off road stop car than start up again and it will blow out hot again like it is resetting something have it in a shop right now i thought it might be the theromstate the guy says that he does not think so he thinks that it is something electric because the fan starts blowing like crazy so i said well thats because its getting to hot he said no he checked the water and it did not seem so hot but now if i drive with out the heat on full blast than the overheat idiot light will come on this happen 1 time so thats why now i drive with haet full blast what do you think please help me thanks michael {also i was looking around think it could be a thermo switch?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.