BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my vin for my 2002 325I and found out that the production date is 6/14/2002. When can I expect delivery of the vehicle in Des Monies, IA? I heard it usually takes a month after the production date, is that correct. Thanks for all the great advice.

DMD

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will it tell you the damage if there is any at the VPC on the BMW status site and will it tell you what kind of damage? Thanks Again.

DMD

So far I have purchased a K&N Filter for the Bimmer and I am looking at other accessories. I am thinking of getting the M wheels. What have you guys done, accessory wise?

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
DMD said:
Will it tell you the damage if there is any at the VPC on the BMW status site and will it tell you what kind of damage? Thanks Again.

DMD

So far I have purchased a K&N Filter for the Bimmer and I am looking at other accessories. I am thinking of getting the M wheels. What have you guys done, accessory wise?
The status site will NOT give you details if your car is damaged while en route to the VPC. BMWNA might be able to give you info on this. You can ask for a damage report (which is not the official name of the document) from your dealer which will tell you exactly what was damaged and where.

I picked up the //M Lighted Shift Knob, aluminum pedals, and Piaa's for the foglights/turn signals.

·
Registered
34 Posts
325i from south africa

I ordered a 325i on 04/20/02 and it is scheduled to arrive at the port on 06/29/02. It has been produced since 05/10/02, and on status 193 since 05/22/02. I will order a 330 next time just for the fact that i wont have to wait as long.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ackster said:

The status site will NOT give you details if your car is damaged while en route to the VPC. BMWNA might be able to give you info on this. You can ask for a damage report (which is not the official name of the document) from your dealer which will tell you exactly what was damaged and where.

I picked up the //M Lighted Shift Knob, aluminum pedals, and Piaa's for the foglights/turn signals.
Where can i get a //M lighted shift knob? Also does a 325I take longer than a 330I...that seems kind of weird. Thanks again for the info

DMD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.