BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

328 NA6 vs 328 T4

789 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Orient330iNYC
Has anyone compared the 3.0NA6 engine vs the new Turbo4 and thought the NA6 was better? I test drove the new turbo4 and thought it was sooooo boring... (I kept it in comfort mode)

But seriously, all the reviews and comparisons are raving about the new turbo 4 engine, how it's so much faster than the previous model, and much better fuel economy, etc...

I felt like I was driving a lexus, not a bmw....

right after I got out of the turbo 4, I asked the SA to put me in a NA6 328, and he found a coupe for me to try, and I loved it... the instant torque, the inline 6 power readily available...

Anyone else out there not buying the hype of the new 4 banger?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Bogus!

Take it outa Comfort....and rip it....feel bit diff?

OTOH you're saying it was comfortable in Comfort. So far, living up....?
Has anyone compared the 3.0NA6 engine vs the new Turbo4 and thought the NA6 was better? I test drove the new turbo4 and thought it was sooooo boring... (I kept it in comfort mode)

But seriously, all the reviews and comparisons are raving about the new turbo 4 engine, how it's so much faster than the previous model, and much better fuel economy, etc...

I felt like I was driving a lexus, not a bmw....

right after I got out of the turbo 4, I asked the SA to put me in a NA6 328, and he found a coupe for me to try, and I loved it... the instant torque, the inline 6 power readily available...

Anyone else out there not buying the hype of the new 4 banger?
this
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.