BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! A friend of mine turned me onto this forum, and suggested I reach out for some input on a problem I am experiencing with the seats in a BMW 328XI I just purchased. My BMW has the Sport Line package, and the seats are much harder than the seats in the previous BMW's I have owned (which were all luxury line or standard). I have a medical condition which makes it difficult to sit on hard surfaces for an extended period of time, so am looking for alternative seat options for my vehicle. In speaking with my local dealership, BMW does not make another style seat for their Sport Line model. I have resorted to buying a cushion to sit on, but would prefer to have seats in the car I can actually sit on for extended periods of time. The dealership will take the vehicle back, but I really lucked out on this one - 2013 with 19k miles, perfect condition, perfect rims, and fully loaded with NAV, Premium Sound, lighting package, etc., so hard to let this one go. I figure I will just suffer though the discomfort, unless anyone on this Forum has any recommendations / has dealt with something similar / has alternative options I could pursue. Any help is appreciated - thanks all!

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest! I see you've already posted in our model discussion, you'll get more help in there.

Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts