BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just got my first car and of course I did not want anything but a BMW so I got the best I could...I have a 2000 black on black 328ci and I was wondering if anyone could tell how to make it sound louder or any suggestions? Thanks:)

· Registered
1,529 Posts
congrats on ur purchase :thumbup:
first thing u need to do is read this (the BMW E46 bible :D )
once ur done and paid all ur dues in maintenance and preventive mantenaince (having some $$ left) we'll help u from there :D

· Cogito Ergo Zoom
3,626 Posts
Hi guys I just got my first car and of course I did not want anything but a BMW so I got the best I could...I have a 2000 black on black 328ci and I was wondering if anyone could tell how to make it sound louder or any suggestions? Thanks:)
Hi and welcome.

For a louder sound, just change your exhaust to a more "free flowing" design. Then be prepared to draw the attention of the local constabulary.

· Registered
2,366 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the world of BMW!

If you want more sound, there are a number of "cat-back" aftermarket exhaust systems offered for your car. Your BMW is already engineered for maximum efficiency, so any power increase from an exhaust or intake system will be very modest. But it will give you more noise.

Remember that a BMW is cool simply because it is a BMW. No extreme modifications are needed to make it more cool. Leave those to the Honda Civic crowd.

:drive:

· The Boss of Nobody
3,737 Posts
Congrats as everyone said. Work on your maintenance. For a bit more sound search the forums for "golf tee" mod. Free, easy, and fast.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Bimmer App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.