BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leased a 328xi sports package in June 2007! An absolute mistake! Never again! I live in NY. Most of my driving is city and/or local. The ride is horrendous. Every single thing you hit on the road takes you for a ride...and lot's of cash for the ride too. Run flat tires suck big time! I leased 2 Benz' - E320's prior to this for 6 years and NEVER had an ounce of grief with them! BMW has been hell on wheels!

Also, Rallye BMW is the worst dealership. They are liars and cheats...every single one of them over there.

This "leased' car has cost me more stress and more money than its worth...NEVER - EVER AGAIN!!!

BMW SUCKS AS DOES RALLYE BMW DEALERSHIP!

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
: popcorn:

·
Retired Slacker
6,711 Posts
Driving a BMW in NYC is probably like pissing in the wind. Not recommended. :eeps:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I leased a 328xi sports package in June 2007! An absolute mistake! Never again! I live in NY. Most of my driving is city and/or local. The ride is horrendous. Every single thing you hit on the road takes you for a ride...and lot's of cash for the ride too. Run flat tires suck big time! I leased 2 Benz' - E320's prior to this for 6 years and NEVER had an ounce of grief with them! BMW has been hell on wheels!

Also, Rallye BMW is the worst dealership. They are liars and cheats...every single one of them over there.

This "leased' car has cost me more stress and more money than its worth...NEVER - EVER AGAIN!!!

BMW SUCKS AS DOES RALLYE BMW DEALERSHIP!
The reason why you like the ride more in your previous Mercedes is because they are more comfort oriented, especially the non-AMG models.

Every single model BMW is oriented around world class handling and road feel. You can't have the handling of a BMW with the road comfort of a Caddy; it's one or the other.

Unfortunately people such as your self do not understand this nor do they find out until it's too late. BMW's are for enthusiasts who don't want body roll and/or the feeling of driving a boat such as provided by Mercedes Benz.

Finally, i'm guessing that the reason why the dealership has provided such a bad experience is probably because you are a capital jackass; that assumption made soley on your first post on a BMW forum.

So, take that BMW back, buy another German Buick, and go ride in comfort while the bimmers will be running laps around you. But hey, at least you'll be comfortable right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts