BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a E46 330 sport convertible (UK) with SatNav+TV, bluetooth, CD & BMW CD changer, delivered last week. Neither the CD nor CD changer will play MP3s despite the fact that most new BMWs since around September last year do. BMW have just informed me there is some incompatibility with the SatNav and mp3 decoding. Likewise the iPod connector apparently will not work with the SatNav.

Does anyone know a simple solution to have mp3s via he CD changer (or an iPod) that is also integrated with the controls on the steering wheel? Need to be able to see sub directories on the CD to access different albums on each CD, and ideally some (however limited) title names coming through so I know which directory is which album.

Any help much appreciated!

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
rl said:
I have just bought a E46 330 sport convertible (UK) with SatNav+TV, bluetooth, CD & BMW CD changer, delivered last week. Neither the CD nor CD changer will play MP3s despite the fact that most new BMWs since around September last year do. BMW have just informed me there is some incompatibility with the SatNav and mp3 decoding. Likewise the iPod connector apparently will not work with the SatNav.

Does anyone know a simple solution to have mp3s via he CD changer (or an iPod) that is also integrated with the controls on the steering wheel? Need to be able to see sub directories on the CD to access different albums on each CD, and ideally some (however limited) title names coming through so I know which directory is which album.

Any help much appreciated!
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90866

1 - 2 of 2 Posts