BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
7,655 Posts
I think this was covered in your other thread...

Drawbacks to the 'x':
1) Less sporty feel
2) Really can't mod the suspension
3) More things to go wrong and more expensive to fix

I haven't been to Maine since about 1973 and it was summer anyway, so how clean do they keep the streets when it snows?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They keep them pretty clean now. I like the sportier ci but it has 175,000 miles. VERY well taken care of. The x only has 122,000 miles. I'm not scared of the rear wheel drive part of the coupe at all, everyone keeps saying to get AWD but I don't think it makes that much of a difference. And like you said, less can go wrong with the RWD. I know I asked this stuff in my last thread but I thought I'd ask again sense I'm down to these two cars. Both cars are $5000 but I will try to talk those prices down. KBB puts the value more around $4000 each.

· Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
7,655 Posts
How many miles do you plan on driving it per year? If you are only going to do 5K it doesn't matter how many are on it at purchase but if you are going to do 20K you will definitely be better off buying something with lower miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.