BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
3,300 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. Those black 330CI's with M-sport pkg are beautiful...almost tempting enough to break my "no black cars" rule! ;)

Thanks for also posting the pics of the dirty one--- I have to remind myself that that IS how it will look 98% whe it's in my possession. :p

·
3,300 Posts
Andawyr said:

Just thought of this: did your 330ci have the //MSport package,and if so, what did you think of the cube trim? I wasn't real thrilled with it, but I was going to put up with it since I wanted the Sport Suspension II.

But, after sitting in those nice comfy Anthracite seats, I really didn't mind it. Kinda looked cool :thumb:
Black cube is ok, I can take it or leave it. It's easy to swap out if you hate it and you'll find someone who likes it.

Did you find out what sport suspension 2 consists of???

·
3,300 Posts
#1: It looks aggressive

#2: It's fairly rare

#3: factory paint quality

It's obviously not an M3... front and side spoilers are completely distinct, no gills and different rear bumper with a normal exhaust. It's no M3 wannabe... it's exactly what it is-- a factory aero pkg.

Plus it's the only pkg in Canada that gives you M68's... I'd get it in a heartbeat.

·
3,300 Posts
Threeup said:
I agree with jpinTO. It looks good and is clearly not an M3 look-a-like, although there are family similarities.

I have an Estoril Blue 325i sedan with M Sport Package II on order here in Aussie. I didn't like the cube either so ordered titanium silver trim. I plan to get that replaced with body colour trim asap.

Unfortunately I had to order the 325i as BMW Australia won't let us have the 330i sedan in a manual transmission - steptronic only! What a bunch of wankers!
Well, what are you waiting for!!?!?! Post them pics... let's see them!

·
3,300 Posts
Just took a 330 Cab with M sport pkg out for an hour.

The black cube trim is FANTASTIC. I loved it. It blends in nicely with the black interior AND it shows no fingerprints or smudges. If you hate that trim, you will have a lineup of people wanting to trade for it!

I Think the MSport pkg @ $5k CDN is a great deal. Oh, and the M-sport pkg suspension is tighter than the regular sport suspension.

Cab's do nothing for me presonally, so the 330CIC was no quicker than my 323i. All that weight negates the extra ooomph of the 3.0L.

Guys, post your pics when you get them! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.