BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Jon,

Do you have any more pics of that 330cic Oxford/Nat. Brwn beauty? I'm thinking of possibly ordering that but would love to see a few more pics. If possible, a pic showing the entire car in the image...

Thanks!

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
jdblombe said:
Hi Jon,

Do you have any more pics of that 330cic Oxford/Nat. Brwn beauty? I'm thinking of possibly ordering that but would love to see a few more pics. If possible, a pic showing the entire car in the image...

Thanks!
Kick-a$$ combination I.M.H.O...

:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Man, that is an incredible combo!!

I've never seen that combo before, but boy it does look really rich. Does that combo difficult to find in a 4 door 325i or 330i form? Or would it be a special order type of situation?

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Re: Man, that is an incredible combo!!

heat010 said:
I've never seen that combo before, but boy it does look really rich. Does that combo difficult to find in a 4 door 325i or 330i form? Or would it be a special order type of situation?
I think so too... Unfortunately, the likelihood of finding
one on somebody's lot somewhere is less than .0005;
not many sales managers are loco enough to order
something like that for inventory stock... ;)

It's not really a "special order" per se...

A couple of keystrokes is all that it takes.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I love that color too...but

Not seeing it in person would detract me from ordering it. I'm afraid to place the order and then be in shell shock when I see it in person. Maybe I'll be lucky one day, and will come across it.

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
I ordered the combination of steel gray and natural brown sight unseen, though I saw both colors separately. When I got the car (had it; its on the boat now) the combo was great. The deep green with the natural brown would have to be a spectacular combination.

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
beauport said:
I ordered the combination of steel gray and natural brown sight unseen
Same here with my SG/Tanin cab. I'd witnessed Steel gray, but had only seen pictures on the .org of Tanin. Not only that and I hate to admit it, but I outright despised Tanin when I first saw it on the .org. I was ROTFLMAO. But each time I was exposed to pics of it, the blinders suddenly were removed.

I've always been a bit of a maverick anyway, but it is a real gamble to order something sight unseen. Each day just looking at it would remind you of your mistake. :(

·
Registered
738 Posts
My dealer ordered and delivered a 325i that was Oxford Green/Natural Brown and it got excellent reviews. It was actually the first E46 that they ordered with Natural Brown. The car was ordererd per customer request, however. It would not have been ordered that way if it was for stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.