BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since NOBODY is gonna EVER smoke in my car this along with the front Ash Tray are virtually useless as designed.

Now if anybody knows where I can get alternate Trays for these please let me know.

But I just had an idea for the Rear Ash Tray, I removed it, took a black plastic 3-ring Binder divider, traced and cut it to the outer size.

Next I plan to cut a cat-eye type slit, in the top center.

Then figure out a way to hold it in place w/o glue, plastic or metal clips perhaps...

Then load it up, with some Tissue

and it will be a Kleenex dispenser, which can still be opened and closed under the retrackable door.

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
It's funny; I smoke in my car occassionally (never use the trays though) but I will NOT tolerate tissues in the car! I don't even like people to sneeze in my car. ;)

Just remember you're losing the cool red laser effects by removing the ash trays.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what if ya have to hawk a big one and
its raining or
you are going 80mph or
you have a girl in your car

choices:
(1) swallow
(2) spit in a tissue (discretely)
(3) spit on the floor
(4) roll down the window to spit (down the side of your car)

I am a HUGE advocate of the Tissue.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
.................GULP

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
mm mmm good. :D

Seriously though, I've gotten quite good at spitting out the window, should the need arise. If it's a big ol' mother tho, I'd prolly just stomach it. Or hold it in my sinuses? :dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.