BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I went in this morning to fix a window regulator and left with a new ride. Test drove the F30 and just didn't like the interior...cheap and busy, IMHO. Engine was sweet though.

So I fell in love with the coupe and $5200 in rebates (BMW and USAA) was too hard to ignore. I find that the 328 drives a lot like my 6 yr old 330. Love the tested and true I6 and the coupe styling is so very nice.

Thought about buying a Grand Cherokee, but I just couldn't imagine not driving a bimmer.

Sorry about the upside down pic...

Attachments

· Super Moderator
20,971 Posts
Sweet! Must have been a :smokin: deal.

· Registered
463 Posts
So I went in this morning to fix a window regulator and left with a new ride. Test drove the F30 and just didn't like the interior...cheap and busy, IMHO. Engine was sweet though.
That the opposite of the common reaction. Most people like the interior of the F30 more, and the engine less.
In any case, enjoy your new ride!

Edit: reading comprehension failure.

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That the opposite of the common reaction. Most people like the interior of the F30 more, and the engine less.
In any case, enjoy your new ride!

Edit: reading comprehension failure.
Yeah...I know it's subjective, but the idrive screen in the F30 just seems a bit out of place. Like my salesman said, this interior is more familiar. FWIW, I drove the sport line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.