BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2003 BMW 330I ZHP. It is in great condition from bumper to bumper. Very rare zhp with black on black. In my opinion one of the best cars ever made. It has 85500 miles on it. I upgraded to Beyern 18' rims that look amazing. It also has a K&N cold air intake. the exterior paint is in good condition with a few small road dings. no major dents. The engine runs smooth and very strong. the K&N sound amazing, and the exhaust is amazing. The M-tech 2 body kit is really an eye catcher. interior is really clean and unique. The cube trim is completely different from all the other e46 model trims and gives this car a real unique look. The handling is very tight and precise. The six speed trans is alot of fun. i get 21 mpg average on both hwy and city. I did the Clutch Delay Valve (CDV) delete. It makes the clutch fell much better and less wear on the transmission. The alcantara interior is much better then the leather, look wise and because it keeps cool in the summer and warm in the winter. easy to keep clean too. The Harmon Kardon sound system it really great. oh ya the driver side chair has a very small tear. picture included. if you are interested or have any question please email me at [email protected]. or PM me. please only serious offers!!!!
car is in houston tx. asking 15500.
Here is a little more on the zhp option.

PERFORMANCE PACKAGE

The performance package was an option given to E46 sedans from 2003 to 2005 and coupes from 2004-2006. It included various aesthetic changes over the regular 3 series, as well as functional and mechanical enhancements. It had M badges on each of its Style 135 wheels, with additional M badging on the multi-function steering wheel and atop the 6-speed short throw weighted shifter. It received the "M-Tech II" body kit standard, high gloss anthracite window trim. The interior had also been modified with half cloth-half alcantara sports seats, an alcantara-wrapped sports steering wheel (switched to perforated leather in mid-2005), a shorter M-badged shift knob, anthracite colored cloth headliner, and aluminum "cubed" faux-carbon fiber interior trim (black on this car). The instrument gauge cluster was also modified with red needles and polished metal trim rings.

In the performance department, the ZHP was equipped with the more aggressive BMW Performance camshafts and a DME tune to increase power from 225 hp (168 kW) to 235 hp (175 kW). The engine red line was also raised from 6,500 rpm to 6,800 rpm to further take advantage of the new power band and higher power output achieved by the new camshafts at higher RPMs. As a result of the higher red line, the nut that fastens the oil pump's sprocket came with thread-locker pre-applied from the factory to keep the nut from falling off. The car also received a shorter final drive ratio which allows for faster acceleration; 3.07 vs. 2.93 for manuals and 3.64 vs. 3.38 for the automatic. Car and Driver magazine track-tested the car, which returned a 0-60 mph time of 5.6 seconds and passed through the 1/4 mile in 14.3 seconds. In 2003 the ZHP was the only non-M 3-series to feature a Getrag 6-speed manual transmission (the Steptronic automatic transmission was not available the first model year (2003), but it was offered from 2004-2006.

Suspension was modified over the standard suspension with firmer springs and dampers, larger anti-roll bars, stronger front control arm ball joints, a lower ride height, and slightly more negative camber.

·
Registered
57 Posts
is this car still located in texas????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.