BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I going to be trading in my older e39 this summer and have been looking at a e46 330ci convertible, i want a manual. I keep hearing everyone talk about a 330i ZHP and i have no clue what this means. If someone could help me out i would great appreciate it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's a performance package option.......with lots of goodies.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just do it !
I like it much more than the new ones..................

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
For those of us who DON'T have a ZHP, but their boss does and said boss let the NON-ZHP owner drive said ZHP, well...NON-ZHP owner spends time crying when he thinks about the glorious nature of the ZHP.

In simple terms, if you can't (or don't want to afford) own an M, this is the closest thing to it! GO FOR IT!

·
Keeping it surreal
43,253 Posts
For those of us who DON'T have a ZHP, but their boss does and said boss let the NON-ZHP owner drive said ZHP, well...NON-ZHP owner spends time crying when he thinks about the glorious nature of the ZHP.

In simple terms, if you can't (or don't want to afford) own an M, this is the closest thing to it! GO FOR IT!
Well put, Brother....every time I drive a different vehicle (unless it`s my friend`s 911 :) it makes me appreciate my car all the more.

Regards,
Bob

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,979 Posts
Well put, Brother....every time I drive a different vehicle (unless it`s my friend`s 911 :) it makes me appreciate my car all the more.

Regards,
Bob
Yea. Keep in mind since I added the H & R Springs and the "sport shocks", plus new POwerflex CAB's 18" rims. It is starting to handle more like the ZHP. But I still need a 6 spd and all the toys.

·
Tightrope walking
9,559 Posts

·
Tightrope walking
9,559 Posts
Sorry, but I'm keepin this one for a looong time! She's almost exactly how I want her. One more change, cough 3.46 diff with Limited Slip, cough, cough, and she'll be perfect!
Fixed it for you :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts