BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All sorry total BMW neophyte here. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I am thinking of ordering a 330xi with Sport Package. Does that work or is not feasible because the AWD needs more clearance and the Sport Package lowers the car a bit more?

Also since I believe the Sport Package has performance tires, can I possibly opt out and get the regular all season tires instead.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
My understanding

Is that the two don't mix. The Xi has additional ground clearance. I have a deposit on a 06 330Xi and I don't believe it is an option, although the complete option list is not out. Also, my dealer said to figure about $2200 for the AWD option

·
O.G.
8,376 Posts
Calif65GM said:
All sorry total BMW neophyte here. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I am thinking of ordering a 330xi with Sport Package. Does that work or is not feasible because the AWD needs more clearance and the Sport Package lowers the car a bit more?

Also since I believe the Sport Package has performance tires, can I possibly opt out and get the regular all season tires instead.

Thanks!
the xi sport package does not alter the suspension or ground clearance from that of the non-sport xi. you still get all season tires too.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Spiderm0n said:
the xi sport package does not alter the suspension or ground clearance from that of the non-sport xi. you still get all season tires too.
You are talking about E46. I don't think we can assume that for E90 since it will have the xdrive. Does the sport pack change suspension on the X3 and X5? I don't know - it would be a good question for the X board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts