BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of ordering a 330xi ED.

I know that they're not starting production until Sept. When do you all think, it'll be available for an ED?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Calif65GM said:
I am thinking of ordering a 330xi ED.

I know that they're not starting production until Sept. When do you all think, it'll be available for an ED?
I know beewang has done ED new model year cars as early as the first week of October.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks for the info

·
Registered
2015 335 M-Sport Mineral Gray
6,346 Posts
arnolds said:
I know beewang has done ED new model year cars as early as the first week of October.
My car was built first week of September and picked up second week of October. Keep in mind that Oktoberfest runs the last week of September and first week of October. I chose the second week of October for ED to avoid the crowds and paying high prices for hotel, etc.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LDV330i said:
My car was built first week of September and picked up second week of October. Keep in mind that Oktoberfest runs the last week of September and first week of October. I chose the second week of October for ED to avoid the crowds and paying high prices for hotel, etc.
Yes I am aware of that fact. I was probably looking at 2nd or 3rd week of Oct maybe, but wasn't sure if ED would be ready in mid-Oct. yet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My ED pre-reservation was accepted

for a Sept build 330I SMG for October 7th.

Jon

Calif65GM said:
Yes I am aware of that fact. I was probably looking at 2nd or 3rd week of Oct maybe, but wasn't sure if ED would be ready in mid-Oct. yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts