BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Whoa this car is fun
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordering a 335 sedan next week. Can anyone post pictures of their 2006 3 series in any of these combinations? I like the terra but am not sure it would work well with the silver or graphite. Not to keen on black interior due to heat, but any thoughts on what combinations work best with Titanium or Graphite appreciated. Thanks!

Monaco Blue with Terra.
Titanium Silver with Black or Terra.
Sparkling Graphite with Terra.

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
You really can't go wrong with gray leather. Plus it looks classy, and works well with either burr walnut or aluminum trim.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I completely disagree with above poster (sorry dude). I had gray leather in my M3, and regretted it almost every day. It just looks too drab (in my opinion).

·
Registered
311 Posts
We got grey leather in our Lexus RX 350 and I have to agree, it is kind of blah. For my e90 335i ED I have on order I went with Alpine White exterior, Black Dakota leather interior and alluminum trim. It may be a little played out but it is the best looking combo in my opinion. You know what they say, the classics never go out of style.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
rgage2u said:
Ordering a 335 sedan next week. Can anyone post pictures of their 2006 3 series in any of these combinations? I like the terra but am not sure it would work well with the silver or graphite. Not to keen on black interior due to heat, but any thoughts on what combinations work best with Titanium or Graphite appreciated. Thanks!

Monaco Blue with Terra.
I liked Monaco blue with Terra.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
I like Monaco w/ black/aluminum

·
Banned
6,126 Posts
rgage2u said:

Monaco Blue with Terra.
Search here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine will be balck with the new saddle brown dark leather (close to the Cinnamon of the M3) with ALuminim trim- I am partial to the natural colors. The Euros get almost white leather that would look great but of course be a btich to keep clean

·
Whoa this car is fun
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ordered Monday. Went with Silver and Terra. A bit different, but what the heck. Thanks for all the assitance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts