BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, does anyone know where I can get my 335d dpf deleted and replaced with a downpipe and computer done to accept it in the Chicago metro area? I have Called a few places but not much luck. Need it done badly.
I already bought a downpipe and egr delete. I would greatly appreciate some help. Thanks

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Why the sudden rush to delete DPF? I've done tons of research on DPF systems and the claimed performance gains upon deleting it. I wont go on a long rant here but if you have any questions AT ALL about why you shouldn't, real world performance gains, and problems that arise from it. Let me know.

I will say the biggest reason to NOT is its Illegal to remove any factory emissions equipment regardless if your state doesn't have inspections. VW "dieselgate" anyone?

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
why the sudden rush to delete dpf? I've done tons of research on dpf systems and the claimed performance gains upon deleting it. I wont go on a long rant here but if you have any questions at all about why you shouldn't, real world performance gains, and problems that arise from it. Let me know.

I will say the biggest reason to not is its illegal to remove any factory emissions equipment regardless if your state doesn't have inspections. Vw "dieselgate" anyone?
+1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.