BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week while on a business trip in the Chicago suburbs, I stop by a local dealership and start questioning the SA about the new 335i. He tells me it is a gorgeous car and there is one not too far away. So I was on the hunt and this is what I found.

Pictures do no JUSTICE for the car. It is a beauty at night and day (in person); I AM SOLD!!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
icemanjs4 said:
Wow, I hate to say this, but from the zoomed out picture, I thought this was a Honda Accord... :yikes:
:stupid:

Its gotta look better in person.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
me no likey:thumbdwn:

·
Bimmer Dreamer
514 Posts
icemanjs4 said:

Wow, I hate to say this, but from the zoomed out picture (the thumbnail), looking at the rear I thought this was a Honda Accord... :yikes:
I agree, only I was thinking of the Hyundai Sonata...:confused:

·
Registered
356 Posts
What's up with that reflector on the front wheel fenders?

·
Registered
356 Posts
me thinky me need to wait for the M version.. They always seem to get that right!

RChoudry said:
me no likey:thumbdwn:

·
Philosopher-king
2,195 Posts
icemanjs4 said:
Wow, I hate to say this, but from the zoomed out picture (the thumbnail), looking at the rear I thought this was a Honda Accord... :yikes:

It may be difficult to design a good-looking minivan.

It's more difficult to design an ugly coupe, even if Bangle does it.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
I like Hondas...My last few cars were Hondas.....

So now I get the look of a Honda with the handling of a BMW...Perfect:thumbup:

lol...But in all reality maybe that is the reason I like the new rears of the the E90 and E92s......maybe because I like the Asian desighn theme...and you have to admit these new behinds look more asian the European.

·
Bimmer Dreamer
514 Posts
javelina1 said:
kinda funky on the @ss.... I'll stick with the E90.... :)
:beerchug:

·
VIII
8,087 Posts
I'll wait until I see it in person before I pass judgement. Many of the new model BMW's don't photograph well, but in person it's a different story and they look fantastic. The E90, E60, Z4,6 series all of these cars don't look that great in pictures but when I see them in person I'd take any of them. Even the current Audi's & Cayman have this problem, they look horrible in pictures, but not in person.

Eitherway I can't wait to see the E92. Here's the plan, if I like the E92 then I will decide between 335i, 335xi or E92 M3. If I don't like the E92 then my quest for a mint CPO 05 - 06 ZCP E46 M3 begins. I can't wait get back into a BMW again, this wait is torture! :angel:

·
mmm... carbs!
3,055 Posts
dencoop said:
I like Hondas...My last few cars were Hondas.....

So now I get the look of a Honda with the handling of a BMW...Perfect:thumbup:

lol...But in all reality maybe that is the reason I like the new rears of the the E90 and E92s......maybe because I like the Asian desighn theme...and you have to admit these new behinds look more asian the European.
Decoop dude, I didn't know this was you!

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Looks Fine To Me

I Likey!:rofl:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts