BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

335i Beautiful Car - Day & Night

7588 Views 70 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  drw1926
This week while on a business trip in the Chicago suburbs, I stop by a local dealership and start questioning the SA about the new 335i. He tells me it is a gorgeous car and there is one not too far away. So I was on the hunt and this is what I found.

Pictures do no JUSTICE for the car. It is a beauty at night and day (in person); I AM SOLD!!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw
61 - 71 of 71 Posts
+1
Moderato said:
I think the rear of the E92 looks great and so do the tails. In fact I like it better then the rear of the E46 & E90. My only beef with the 335i is I'd like an LSD and a more aggresively tuned suspension package. Psst....good idea bmw, release a 335i ZHP with LSD & a real sport suspension. :thumbup:
From the e90post website.

The aero package rear, I like it!

And the front:

The pic above doesn't have the reflector on the front wheel arch. interesting. is that only on US spec cars?
But hasn't BMW always produced cars witch looked alot better and more aggresive, from the front, than the rear?
I mean, sedan E46 isn't nice from behind at all imo.
The coupe are ok, but nothing great.
Having had 6 bimmers, and a lot of E36, this model in sedan also looked like crap from behind.
And that goes for X5 as well, and E39 and E60, the ass'es are boring, meanwhile the front are awsome!

So history repeats itself again, E90 was looking great, front and side, back... :rolleyes:
With the black line on, it looks much better, but again, the coupe, E92 looks much much better, and far from Honda and yuk, Hyundai...!
:p
That front looks GREAT!

JMO, but the back is fugly
I prefer a flush rear deck spoiler.
& definitely not feeling that rear valance :tsk: :thumbdwn:
sun3301 said:
From the e90post website.

The aero package rear, I like it!

I disagree with the majority opinion. It looks ugly in person too. The more you look, the worse it gets. When BMW first posted pics on their website, they looked so good, but then when I saw one in the street in person, I was underwhelmed by the plainness of the looks. The front end is a bit thick/round, kind of like a honda accord. The butt looks plain too -- especially the taillights in terms of both texture and shape. But on the other hand... you need to drive this one. It's really something else. I've never experienced such a smooth seamless accelation from 0-6/7000 rpm with alot of pull along the way. No noticeable turbo lag. Perfect handling. Extremely strong brakes... Pure genius.
Anyone that knows about color combo's? :rolleyes:
Blech. Silver on Gray? Who the hell mixed those two?
The E92 is kind of like that girl that looks okay in some pictures, more attractive in others... but clearly not is very photogenic, because in person she gives you a woody:thumbup:

Seriously, I think it is a great looking platform. Everyone has different tastes, otherwise we wouldn't see so many people buying ugly cars these days (ie. wrx's, aztecs, etc...) Obviously not everyone is going to like it, and some people are going to have a predetermined dislike do to a little jealousy....

As far as the new back end of the E92, I think it is a perfect fit... The people that want the more aggressive space aged back end are the probably the same people that buy the new Nike's with the space aged design and loud colors...

The back end of the E92 looks clean, not fancy. It maintains the classic lines of the car while flowing with the aggresive looks of the new coupe... IMO there is a big difference between something that looks plain versus clean... The E92 is clean yet aggresive looking, just how I like my tennis shoes!
I don;t know about the 6. But when I test drove the sedan/coupe my girlfriend said the coupe had more room in the back
Can u pls comment? how are the rear seats, leg room etc, compared to current sedan , 6 seies etc? thnx
Thats like wearing a grey suit with a silver/dark grey shirt inside. = fugly.
Not even brad pitt could pull that off.
Anyone that knows about color combo's? :rolleyes:
You forgot "Tribeca". :thumbup:
Everyone has different tastes, otherwise we wouldn't see so many people buying ugly cars these days (ie. wrx's, aztecs, etc...)
61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.