BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone Im a newbi here and will check out the newbi section soon but for now Im looking at a 07 335i Convertible with 17000 miles on it for 39500.00 . I think this is a good price for Florida( Ive been looking for 2 months ) but would like to get some input. It has the following : cold weather pkg. , Prem. pkg,. Sport pkg. , Steptronic with paddles, Tire press. monitor , sport steering wheel , comfort access with comfort load, smokers pkg., Auto climate, Ipod/usb, Nav. syst., Voice Command, and Logic 7. Its Blk. with Drk Tan Dakota Leather interior and a one owner vehicle . It has Clean car fax and I have the service history from BMW.
All service completed and up to date but I see a few things of concern--
1) Defect code 2400339800- Positive engagement , delayed, automatic transmission.
2) " " 1031015900 Idle speed of engine when cold too low/deep / silent
3) " " 658000200 Navigation ccc , navi pro, failure
4) " " 99999977cn core credits - automatic via iws Valid for repairs dates from 12-18-97 ( whatever that means )
5) " " 12141151200 Component , dme control unit permanent failure
6) " " 5437083900 roof module linkage , unpleasant noises

Im sorry for such a long message but I would really love input from a community that so far seems very knowledgeable and helpful . Thanks for any and all help. Also is this normal for a BMW to have this much warranty completed in this short amount of time and miles. The seller thus far has been very helpful and seems to be honest . Last thing with the sport pkg. I assume it has the oil cooler right??

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
:tsk::tsk: Didn't I give my opinion on e90post and also even gave you a link to a better e93 possibility?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but looking for more input other than 2 . Im in the process of trying to contact that person you sent , Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts