BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 8-2-06 my 335i was released to a carrier and is awaiting transport at the port of exit.

Think I'll have it delivered by the end of the month?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
I just got word from my salesman that I should be seeing mine by the end of the month to the first week in September.

I am fortunate enough to be getting the first 335i coming to Orange County(NY) BMW.

Where are you at?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Definitely in New York. You should have it in a few weeks and definitely by the end of the month. Make sure the dealership doesn't use it in the showroom for a week before calling you! Also, post some pics!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
srobmw said:
I just got word from my salesman that I should be seeing mine by the end of the month to the first week in September.

I am fortunate enough to be getting the first 335i coming to Orange County(NY) BMW.

Where are you at?
Buffalo, NY
 

· Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
did anyone lease the 335 if so what is the monthly payment?
I am leasing but the monthly is not available yet. The sticker came to about $46,300 with my optioning.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
I presume none of you guys are getting it with navigation?
That would be correct.

Premium, sports and cold weather packages, black sapphire metallic and Sirius satellite.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Correct. No Nav.

I also want to lease, but I've been told that the rates are going to be rediculous.

My sticker also came to around $46K with my optioning.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
I talked to my guy at the dealership yesterday and my car totaled $46,815 and he told me payment on a lease was gonna be around $700 with $5K down!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
You should have them buy end of august if not before. The GSM I've been talking with said that his dealerships should have some in by no later than the last week of August.
 

· Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
Joined
·
760 Posts
Lance said:
I talked to my guy at the dealership yesterday and my car totaled $46,815 and he told me payment on a lease was gonna be around $700 with $5K down!!
The guy at the dealership has to be high. I saw some money factors and residual estimates (no idea how reliable they are) on another website, and the estimated payments were much less than $700 with zero down. Like I said, those were just estimates and they could be way off base, but I can't imagine the payments being that high w/$5k down unless the money factor is sky high.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
PK8 said:
The guy at the dealership has to be high. I saw some money factors and residual estimates (no idea how reliable they are) on another website, and the estimated payments were much less than $700 with zero down. Like I said, those were just estimates and they could be way off base, but I can't imagine the payments being that high w/$5k down unless the money factor is sky high.
I'm not sure if this has much effect on a lease but Louisiana sales tax is the highest in the country!! 9.9%!!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
PK8 said:
The guy at the dealership has to be high. I saw some money factors and residual estimates (no idea how reliable they are) on another website, and the estimated payments were much less than $700 with zero down. Like I said, those were just estimates and they could be way off base, but I can't imagine the payments being that high w/$5k down unless the money factor is sky high.
Don't know the difference in money factors or residuals, but I got a much more expensive car on a 30 month/15k lease for nothing down and $733 a month. I woul call my deal ok, but certainly not great.

But then apples don't taste like oranges.
 

· Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
Joined
·
760 Posts
Lance said:
I'm not sure if this has much effect on a lease but Louisiana sales tax is the highest in the country!! 9.9%!!!
A very high tax rate like that would certainly have an effect. If you estimate $35-40 per month per thousand, that could account for a lot of the difference.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top