BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

7/22

i spotted a silverish-green-gray 335i sedan at garden state plaza in paramus, nj.

the car had california dst plates as can be seen and it was clearly badged.

the car was essentially a 330 sport package (it had 330i sport rims) w/ a dual exhaust

Attachments

·
mmm... carbs!
3,055 Posts
So the 162's stay. I like them. I'm curious to know if there are any new interior colors (from the coupe). I somehow doubt it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
FYI that color is Arctic Metallic (or sure as hell looks likei t), a color offered on the 330i/325i. Love that exhaust--BMW finally caught up with the look of the Audis, etc.

·
Banned
6,126 Posts
xspeedy said:
So the 162's stay. I like them. I'm curious to know if there are any new interior colors (from the coupe). I somehow doubt it.
Yeah, I really like the 162's also...if they don't offer coral red leather I'm just going with sport and black 'ette.

·
Registered
336 Posts
BrianSF said:
FYI that color is Arctic Metallic (or sure as hell looks likei t), a color offered on the 330i/325i. Love that exhaust--BMW finally caught up with the look of the Audis, etc.
Very nice. The area immediately above the dual exhaust needs work in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
DallasBimmer said:
I like the dual exhaust.
I dunno, there are LOT of horizontal lines going on there...tough to see in the photo tho...

·
Registered
614 Posts
defucius said:
disappointed that they did not change the taillights...
Probably too early in the model run for any sort of a refresh. I just wish the US got the Euro version with the yellow turn indicators (yes, I know they can be sourced and that blacklines are available).

·
lurking
18,069 Posts
BrianSF said:
Love that exhaust--BMW finally caught up with the look of the Audis, etc.
don't those make more sense on regular V-arrangement engine. :dunno: and when i say regular V, i mean to exclude the VR6 VW engines which are really more of a hybrid inline-V engine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts