BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what other prices other people have been able to get on the 335i in southern california? I'm interested in european delivery but might not be able to do that, so I was hoping on getting a good deal on taking delivery from the dealer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm interested in this as well, but for a lease. New Century BMW in Alhambra wants at least MSRP for it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm also in So Cal and in the market for a 2007 E92 or E90. I'm guessing the coupes will be around MSRP for at least a few months while the sedans will be less.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've called a few dealers around the San Fernando Valley area (LA County) and they are sticking to MSRP prices but we were able to get a group buy for ED on here and I've been reading anywhere from $1500 over invoice to 1000.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's going to be tough finding the e92 for much less than MSRP for the next few months (without doing Euro Delivery). It's all about supply & demand at this point.

But if anyone finds a dealer in So Cal who wants to deal, let us know!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Southern Cali.

Yes, if anyone knows of who will offer a great deal on the 335i in Southern Cali, please let us know.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Jax, Fl and I ordered mine for sticker - we just added up everything I wanted off of the price list from the internet (which was the same as his) and gave him a deposit and he ordered it!!!!! he only had 5 allocated to his dealership - so I'm on the first allocation. He will get another 5 in September.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you spare the details please? Which dealer this is and who you spoke with?

·
335iCoupe
139 Posts
msrp

is the msrp 40,600 for the 335i? How much over or under do dealerships usually sell the cars for? I got taken for a ride on my 2004 325I i don't want it to happen again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.