BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and lovely. I love 335s. What a great car that 335 is. Oh, and 328s too. I like 328s a lot.

[the above was stylized, to keep emission from moving this post. my point for posting was really just a call to arms for BJ, Phil, or anyone, please, to create a new, entertaining thread! these damn tires and colors and dipstick vs. no dipstick threads are KILLING me]

thanks for playing.

·
Squeal like a BMW
6,604 Posts
I got nothing, not even a BMW right now. I may get it back Friday, or else Monday, from stupid b|tch ramming the back of my car. I will be treating Silver Rocket (thinking of vanity plate SLVRRKT if available) to some Cocomats that arrived this week when we are reunited.

Note that Silver Rocket is also a kickass Sonic Youth song.

·
Boosted Bavarian
1,272 Posts
...these damn tires and colors and dipstick vs. no dipstick threads are KILLING me...
OK...let's talk about HPFP's...:wahwah:
:neener:

How about starting another (in)famous kill thread.
Pulling into work a couple weeks ago, a lady gave me an "Ohhh, I like your style" compliment!

·
Registered
911 Posts
I don't think Schatzi's pretty; she's gorgeous! Soft, sensuous curves, rippling with barely hidden muscles. What else can be said without making this post XXX?

·
Squeal like a BMW
6,604 Posts
Look, as someone driving a ratty worn out Mazda 6 fleet-level rental about 50HP shy of a safe-for-interstates torque curve, I know what it is to be the victim of a variety of "kills".

Sure, I've been killed by a variety of bimmers, MBs, Porsches . . . but that I expected. It's the fact that Camry's have been flying by me, giving me the finger. I've had to relearn how to drive again. No more punching it to hit the hole when I need to merge over . . . now I have to granny it and wait for other cars to let me in. WTF? Is there no justice in the world. I think I'll call my lawyer and sue the driver who hit me for pain, suffering and an extra dose of humiliation. This could take years of therapy . . .

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Atleast people havent called your car "cute".

I've got a 335i Coupe in Montego Blue as my wallpaper at work and the developers come over and are like:
"Oh is that your car?"

I respond "No, but I'm going to Germany to pick that bad boy up"

They reply, "Oh, that car is cute. I want one."

I'm thinking..."I bet you really want a VW Bug or a Mini Cooper thats cute" :eek:

·
Registered
2,680 Posts

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
...and lovely. I love 335s. What a great car that 335 is. Oh, and 328s too. I like 328s a lot.

[the above was stylized, to keep emission from moving this post. my point for posting was really just a call to arms for BJ, Phil, or anyone, please, to create a new, entertaining thread! these damn tires and colors and dipstick vs. no dipstick threads are KILLING me]

thanks for playing.
That is funny. :D I've been in Europe for the past week. Just got back yesterday... :thumbup: You guys behaved while I was gone. Thanks!

- Mike

·
Better with Butter
2,526 Posts
That is funny. :D I've been in Europe for the past week. Just got back yesterday... :thumbup: You guys behaved while I was gone. Thanks!

- Mike
When the cat's away, the mice won't play; when the cat is here, idiots appear.

No?

·
Registered
217 Posts
There's no accounting for taste, Rugged, but on looks alone I would take an Alfa Romeo Brera instead. ;)

Snaxster
If you're going outside the US to Alfa then 8C it is. Wait, did you say "under 100K"... doh!

I still think my 335 coupe is the cutest... I mean prettiest... I mean sexxxxiest little beast around.:sabrina::sabrina::sabrina:

(Too bad I don't know exactly where she is yet, just somewhere between NYC and South Carolina:cry:)

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
When the cat's away, the mice won't play; when the cat is here, idiots appear.

No?
Agreed.

This is why the cat never mentioned he was leaving...

- Mike

·
Registered
571 Posts
the 335 coupe is the best looking car under $100k - end of story!
Hmmm... even if the bar was set at $50k, I'm not sure I'd agree with that blanket statement. The 335 has plenty of merits, but looks alone aren't its strong suit. Judging by looks alone, the Audi S5 is much more stunning.

That ought to get the discussion going :angel:

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
Hmmm... even if the bar was set at $50k, I'm not sure I'd agree with that blanket statement. The 335 has plenty of merits, but looks alone aren't its strong suit. Judging by looks alone, the Audi S5 is much more stunning.

That ought to get the discussion going :angel:
The S5 is the best-looking coupe under $60,000 right now. I may put one in my driveway in 22 months. ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts