BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In addition to the 535 deal i posted in another thread- i am also considering a deal on a 2016 340 executive demo.

msrp: $55445
sale price: $46573

total due at signing is 2424 (699 doc/925 acq/481 1st mo/200 dmv)

residual adjusted 1484 for mileage

481.52 with tax

Thoughts?

·
Resident Curmudgeon
24,073 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
We just picked up a 2016 340i, new. 60,125 MSRP. Did 7 MSD, minimal drive off, our payments are $480 for a 36mo/12k lease. We are first time BMW lessees. We were contemplating ED and went into the local center and this was offered. Couldn't pass the deal up.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
We just picked up a 2016 340i, new. 60,125 MSRP. Did 7 MSD, minimal drive off, our payments are $480 for a 36mo/12k lease. We are first time BMW lessees. We were contemplating ED and went into the local center and this was offered. Couldn't pass the deal up.
Thats pretty incredible! Can you share a few details?

Is this a brand new car with <50 miles, or is it a demo? What color and options do you have? there are going to be a lot of people trying to duplicate that kind of deal, so great job :thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thats pretty incredible! Can you share a few details?

Is this a brand new car with <50 miles, or is it a demo? What color and options do you have? there are going to be a lot of people trying to duplicate that kind of deal, so great job :thumbup:
Nice! What was the sell price?
It was brand new, never been titled, sitting in the show room. Who knows if it was punched in or not.

2016 340i with 8 speed AT, melbourne red, dakota leather, driver assistance, M sport package, Track handling package, heated front seats, Navi, and a couple other bits.

As I stated, we were looking to an ED order, but was swayed away from it. First time BMW lessees.

MSRP 60,125, sell price 51,319. We did 7 MSD, with just about $1000 drive off after subtracting MSD.

I had a UDE coupon but couldn't find it in my email. Called BMW NA the next day after delivery and they found the coupon and have been working on it. Received a call yesterday, they are mailing the $1000 check out. I also inquired about the graduate $1000 off as well since we had forgotten about it, they will take care of that as well.

So actually, with all math figured, we are at $480.69 monthly, but received $2k back in checks, equivalent to a monthly payment of $418.81. Stupid cheap. Now I'm looking for a 6 speed 340i for myself, can't let the wife enjoy it all.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
It was brand new, never been titled, sitting in the show room. Who knows if it was punched in or not.

2016 340i with 8 speed AT, melbourne red, dakota leather, driver assistance, M sport package, Track handling package, heated front seats, Navi, and a couple other bits.

As I stated, we were looking to an ED order, but was swayed away from it. First time BMW lessees.

MSRP 60,125, sell price 51,319. We did 7 MSD, with just about $1000 drive off after subtracting MSD.

I had a UDE coupon but couldn't find it in my email. Called BMW NA the next day after delivery and they found the coupon and have been working on it. Received a call yesterday, they are mailing the $1000 check out. I also inquired about the graduate $1000 off as well since we had forgotten about it, they will take care of that as well.

So actually, with all math figured, we are at $480.69 monthly, but received $2k back in checks, equivalent to a monthly payment of $418.81. Stupid cheap. Now I'm looking for a 6 speed 340i for myself, can't let the wife enjoy it all.
10k off is pretty incredible :thumbup: Hope you are able to find another one like that for yourself. I would imagine that you paid less for that car than you would have paid for the ED one, even with the ED discount (and discounting anything that has to do with the cost of travel itself).

·
Registered
35 Posts
10k off is pretty incredible :thumbsup: Hope you are able to find another one like that for yourself. I would imagine that you paid less for that car than you would have paid for the ED one, even with the ED discount (and discounting anything that has to do with the cost of travel itself).
Yea, ED would have been well over $550 a month with a much lesser optioned car. And now we have lease loyalty credit!

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Awesome deal!- what is a UDE coupon?
I believe its short for "ultimate driving event", but I know it is a coupon for 1k off that you can sometimes get when BMW puts on driving events. You sign up, drive a car of your choice, and / or a competitive car that they bring, and they give you a 1k off coupon towards a new BMW in the next 6 months or something.

I have not seen many of those this year though, and the ones that were around did not include the coupon. If you have one, you know you have it so to speak.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I believe its short for "ultimate driving event", but I know it is a coupon for 1k off that you can sometimes get when BMW puts on driving events. You sign up, drive a car of your choice, and / or a competitive car that they bring, and they give you a 1k off coupon towards a new BMW in the next 6 months or something.

I have not seen many of those this year though, and the ones that were around did not include the coupon. If you have one, you know you have it so to speak.
Correct.

I think I'm gonna pick up another 340, this time in stick, and sell my wrx. Got a cheaper deal than my wife's offered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts