BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once my 340 gets here I'm looking to modify a few things but I'm not sure exactly how/where to look. First of all I'll most like swap the kidney grills to black but everywhere I've looked only shows they offer f30 grills for 12-15' models and nothing for the 16 yet. Also, I'd love to change the front splitter to black as well as the rear diffuser but I have the same issue. Nothing offered for 16's yet. Id also like to swap the chrome muffler tips for black but I can't seem to find those anywhere. Anybody have suggestions or tips where to find this stuff other than through bmw directly? Thanks.

·
Swedish Murder Machine
4,387 Posts
Once my 340 gets here I'm looking to modify a few things but I'm not sure exactly how/where to look. First of all I'll most like swap the kidney grills to black but everywhere I've looked only shows they offer f30 grills for 12-15' models and nothing for the 16 yet. Also, I'd love to change the front splitter to black as well as the rear diffuser but I have the same issue. Nothing offered for 16's yet. Id also like to swap the chrome muffler tips for black but I can't seem to find those anywhere. Anybody have suggestions or tips where to find this stuff other than through bmw directly? Thanks.
AFAIK all of the parts you listed stayed the same from 2015 to 2016. I have the kidney grills installed on mine and they fit properly. Painted reflectors from pre-LCI also fit the LCI cars. Cosmetic changes on these cars is very minor, BMW recycled pretty much all of the body parts, definitely on the m sport kit they did.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Thank you guys. I figured there would be a simple answer.

As for the front splitter/rear diffuser are there any other places besides bmw I can pick some up? Over $600 seems like an awful lot just for a splitter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts