Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will use this thread to share the highlights of my upcoming ED trip with fellow bimmerfesters.

This is going to be my first BMW and also happens to be my first car. I have to thank my wife for being the driving force behind this decision. Here is my build.

340i
Black Sapphire Metallic
M Sport Package
Adaptive suspension
Driver Assistance Package
Premium Package
Navigation system

I would like to thank Mike Wendroff, my CA at BMW Morristown for giving me a good deal, for being straightforward and communicative (responded to my emails after work hours, over weekend, while on vacation etc etc) at every stage of the process, for being extremely knowledgeable with everything especially the European delivery process. I spoke with over 10 dealers in both NY and NJ, he is the best I came across. He is also a sponsor here at bimmerfest and I strongly recommend him. He set high expectations so far and I hope this will continue even in the further stages.

·
Registered
9 Posts
9/8 BMW Welt Pickup

I guess I'm arriving late to the party, as my pickup is at 3:20pm on 9/8. A 320i Sport Package with 6MT. My first ED experience. Enjoy your time at the Welt and Germany!:)

·
Verd!chtete !ntensität
59 Posts
Beautiful car, very nice spec ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone.

Last week, I received following like most folks recently reported

Full tank
Photo (Printed/USB stick)
USB stick with European maps
HK portable speaker
10 EUR credit
2 safety vests
Engraved key chain (MAX limit of 7 characters I think)

I dropped my car in Amsterdam. if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts