BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The current incentive ($3500) is set to expire at the end of April. What if I order an 08 Z4MC now, and then the $7500 incentive they did last year is offered again. That's what I'm worried about.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Dream on

The current incentive ($3500) is set to expire at the end of April. What if I order an 08 Z4MC now, and then the $7500 incentive they did last year is offered again. That's what I'm worried about.
Any thoughts?
BMW NA used the $7,500 marketing support money to clear out excess 2006 and 2007 dealer inventory that was not moving.
This incentive was successful as there are few, of any, new 2007 models on dealer lots except for those that were bought out by the dealer.
Prevailing wisdom says the last of the Z4s will be coming off the production line in August and the M models are being built to dealer allocation orders.
There is a 2008 Space Gray fully loaded M Coupe sitting at BMW of Bellevue near Seattle.
It was brought in from a Denver dealer and the prospective customer bailed on the buy.
I'd be real surprised if the $3,500 marketing support money is extended much less increasing to $7,500 :bawling:
If you're serious about buying an 08 Zed 4 M Coupe and can find a dealer allocation then go for it. BTW there's no guarantee the dealer will pass the $3,500 on to you.

·
19,585 Miles
11,141 Posts
BMW NA used the $7,500 marketing support money to clear out excess 2006 and 2007 dealer inventory that was not moving.
This incentive was successful as there are few, of any, new 2007 models on dealer lots except for those that were bought out by the dealer.
Prevailing wisdom says the last of the Z4s will be coming off the production line in August and the M models are being built to dealer allocation orders.
There is a 2008 Space Gray fully loaded M Coupe sitting at BMW of Bellevue near Seattle.
It was brought in from a Denver dealer and the prospective customer bailed on the buy.
I'd be real surprised if the $3,500 marketing support money is extended much less increasing to $7,500 :bawling:
If you're serious about buying an 08 Zed 4 M Coupe and can find a dealer allocation then go for it. BTW there's no guarantee the dealer will pass the $3,500 on to you.
Fletcher in NC has a Space Gray loaded along with extended light sepang. Been there since February.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Don't worry about it.

What you should be worried about is that the 3500 only applies to cars where the customer takes delivery by 4.30.08. So unless you get a *mighty* quick turnaround I don't think you'll even get that incentive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts