BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are 27 and 39 month terms always available if you request it with 24/36mo residuals or is this a rare special offer?

·
Registered
472 Posts
odd terms over 24 months are always available, there just might not be a residual % published for certain terms in certain months. It's called the "Ultimate Lease". Your dealer should be familiar with it.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a 30 month is always available but it has a lower residual than 24 month (obviously) and that this and the 42 month are not published, however I'm wondering about the odd 27 and 39 month deals because those use the 24 and 36 month residuals

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
I know a 30 month is always available but it has a lower residual than 24 month (obviously) and that this and the 42 month are not published, however I'm wondering about the odd 27 and 39 month deals because those use the 24 and 36 month residuals
You should also consider any registration charge ramifications of oddball leases in your calculations.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should also consider any registration charge ramifications of oddball leases in your calculations.
I would but here registrations are based off your birthdate and I believe transferable for only a few dollars

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
I would but here registrations are based off your birthdate and I believe transferable for only a few dollars
Holy cow - so if you were born 2/29, you only need to register your car once every 4 years - BONUS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts