BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going if for my 3rd - or maybe 4th - oil change tomorrow....33k miles. Anybody have the d std service list for this interval- fuel filter, DEF, wiper blades, etc? Thanks

· Registered
4,058 Posts
DEF fillup is with every oil change, I do not think they ever do the flush/fill of DEF like they used to do and did on my first oil change.

Wiper blades is once a year, so every year they write on the ticket I said(I never say that) they were streaking and they replace them.

If I remember right at your third oil chance since it is a 2010 then no fuel filter, that is every other oil change for your car where as mine is every third.

I can't remember where it is but somewhere on the BMW website you can download warranty booklets for your car. That is actually where I learned what is due and not due under for my service visits.

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Turned out to be the 4th oil change, so Advantage BMW Houston did the fuel filter. I tried to get a new set of wiper blades but that was a no-go. Also I occasionally have a bit of belt screech on start-up which was traced back to a worn belt on the AC compressor. I figured we had serpentines, but I guess not. They've ordered the AC belt, not in stock at thier shop.

· Registered
4,058 Posts
Did they give a reason for no blades? Past two oil changes I did there they did the wiper blades but my oil changes are once a year and as I understand it we just have an allowance of one set of blades per year.

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd had the blades replaced last October at BMW of the Woodlands, so they went with the 1 year tack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.