Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of four (4) Style 5 (forged cross-spoke wheels manufactured by BBS) wheels from my 98 528i sport package, size 17 x 8, with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires, size 245/40/17, Z-rated, estimated 65% tread life remaining. Some very minor curb rash (don't blame me - it's the previous owner's fault!) on the wheels, but all areas have been touched up (painted) to minimize their appearance. Wheels are in very good condition overall. I would prefer a local (Southern California) buyer since I would rather avoid the hassle and expense of shipping, and I want to give the buyer the opportunity to inspect before buying. I will drive up to 50 miles to meet the buyer / deliver.

A GREAT upgrade - both appearance and performance - for E39s with standard 15" or 16" wheels! These tires are excellent - I plan to put a set of the same on my new wheels soon. Email me for pictures (I have many). The wheels are very clean inside and out - I spent half the day yesterday cleaning them up! First $950 gets the set.

Email me (preferred) at: [email protected] or if you cannot reach me by email, then try my cell: (626)222-7151.

-Vince

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts