Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All, My 1st post.
I am in need of some advice or opinions on a set of H&R sport springs I have fitted to my 2014 435i M sport coupe.
The springs are supposed to lower my car by 15mm at the front & 10mm at the rear.
The rear has dropped 15mm so that's ok but the front has dropped 30mm plus.
To me it looks a little strange that the wheel gap is not even front and back.
The company who fitted them are saying let it settle but the front won't go up so I am not sure what to do. Maybe it looks fine the way it is?
From the 100's of photos I have seen on the net the wheel gap is generally even from front to back.
Any opinions or information would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tim,
So you think the front is fine and it's the back that needs to come down to match?
Regards
Jason

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
What about sending the pics to H&R and asking them what they think? I have to think it is something with the install.

Tim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's booked in tomorrow so we will find out then if they are the right springs.
I do like the ride height of the front but with the front splitter I have fitted it's extremely low (only 60mm ground clearance) so it scraps flat out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's booked in tomorrow so we will find out then if they are the right springs.
I do like the ride height of the front but with the front splitter I have fitted it's extremely low (only 60mm ground clearance) so it scraps flat out.
Needing to lower mine so my splitter isn't in the sky lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha ha, your car looks great.
What are the metal tie downs you have fitted to the splitter?
I am having trouble adding photos, it's keeps saying I need to reduce the size of the photo but I can't crop the photo on my iPad. Any tips for me?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ha ha, your car looks great.
What are the metal tie downs you have fitted to the splitter?
I am having trouble adding photos, it's keeps saying I need to reduce the size of the photo but I can't crop the photo on my iPad. Any tips for me?
APR SPLITTER SUPPORT RODS
My splitter sticks out a little further so I am not sure you have the need for them but I really just like the look as well, I ordered longer ones tho to make the front sit lower cause it sticks up slightly.
Photobucket is what I upload my photos to and then URL links

1 - 11 of 11 Posts