Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have a production date of 5/17?
If so, please reply.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice car. :D I too have a production date of 5/17. As of yesterday, I was still status 112. Actually, this is my third try for the same custom order...

1st: Ordered in January for May delivery. Dealer sent me production number after build date. Dealer messed up options.

2nd: Ordered from different dealer. Changes didn't get through on a 112 car before it went into production...

3rd (and hopefully final) try: Build date of 5/17 :) I'll post when I go status 150, which I'm suspecting will be Friday or early next week.

Pres330xi

________
2002 330xi sg/black 'ette, 5 sp, sp, cwp, xenons, moonroof

·
Registered
10 Posts
May 17 production

I, too, have a May 17th production date! I am new to this board and have recently placed an order for a JetBlack/Nat. Brown 330i with the SP,PP,CWP, BiXenons, and 5 speed on 4/26. I was torn between the Jet Black and Orient Blue (nice color), in fact I called my dealer on 4/30 to see if I could still change any particulars on the order and he stated that my order had already been assigned a VIN and was in status 150! I guess my first BMW is one step closer to me.;) I would be very interested to see pix of your 330xi once it arrives!

I am on the West Coast and the dealer's experience is that the cars arrive 30 days from production completion, so the anticipated delivery date for my 330i would be in late June.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Same here, May 17th production date!

Ordered 330ci, black/black PP SP Xe HS

Status 150 as of yesterday.

BTW: Owner's Circle isn't working properly for order status checks regarding my car.

-RChoudry
01 330i
01 Z3
02 330ci (week 20)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I almost went for the Jet Black- sweet looking car! I am getting rid of a black car and wanted a bit of a change. I too ordered the 5 speed- drove the step and manual at the dealer and can't wait to get back to a stick!

I called BMW yesterday (first time) and I am 112 status. Hope it changes soon.

I'm on east coast so I hope it's a fast turn around once it makes its way into NJ.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just saw a picture of an Orient blue 330CiC with the natural brown interior on the gallery pages!! What a sweet looking color combo that is!! If I could still change my order, I probably would, but Black has always been my favorite. Here's to hoping all of you will be in production soon!:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts