BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 325xi with 160k and am getting a P1351 code. A misfire in cylinder #5. I only get this code when I step on the gas hard, I then reset it and it drives fine until I hammer the gas and then the code comes up again. I changed all 6 spark plugs, and the #5 coil pack and the same thing happens. I rotated the coil packs and it still comes up with cylinder #5 misfiring code. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong?

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
I have a 2002 325xi with 160k and am getting a P1351 code. A misfire in cylinder #5. I only get this code when I step on the gas hard, I then reset it and it drives fine until I hammer the gas and then the code comes up again. I changed all 6 spark plugs, and the #5 coil pack and the same thing happens. I rotated the coil packs and it still comes up with cylinder #5 misfiring code. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong?
Could be the injector. Or the spark plug.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.