Votes: 4 36.4%
  • mesh

Votes: 7 63.6%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I am leaning toward 5 spoke, why most of bimmer guys like mesh style, opinion please....................

The 5 spoke one is the Japan designed wheels, called Hereborrani and available from 17" - 20", I could be the 1st one in the US having it. But most of my bimmer friends suggest to go for mesh style, confused now .... :eek:

Anybody knows how to do the photoshop with both wheels ? :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SAM745 said:
:( I am leaning toward 5 spoke, why most of bimmer guys like mesh style, opinion please....................

The 5 spoke one is the Japan designed wheels, called Hereborrani and available from 17" - 20", I could be the 1st one in the US having it. But most of my bimmer friends suggest to go for mesh style, confused now .... :eek:

Anybody knows how to do the photoshop with both wheels ? :rolleyes:
mesh style now :tsk:

Attachments

·
24/7 Bimmer Addict
514 Posts
The mesh style is gonna be a PITA to clean. If you are particular about keeping your wheels shining, I would think about the 5 spoke ones.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sunnykk said:
The mesh style is gonna be a PITA to clean. If you are particular about keeping your wheels shining, I would think about the 5 spoke ones.
hm... you made a point, my friend spent about avg. 1/2 hour to clean 1 wheel - if I end up getting the mesh style, then I pay to clean it :angel:

Hereborrani, :D I can clean myself in 10 min. for ALL 4 :bigpimp:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.