BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

528i speedo/radio help please!

550 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  bluebee
okay i also have a 2000, 528i. my speedo almost never works but randomly turns on, its kind of a pain in the butt because it runs almost everything.... i am told there is a wheel speed sensor in the rear left, but that sensor is fine... just not quite sure where to go from there... anyone else have any similar issues?? ALSO... my radio just stopped working... it still turns on and goes through stations, loads disks and tunes in.... but there is NO sound what so ever coming out of the radio.... im not sure what the hell did it... i was on my way back from a concert and it just died... along with that my dash keeps telling me its -40 outside... other then that... thing runs and drives like a champ! any thoughts on this please drop me a line! THANKS ALL!!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
First off, please communicate like an adult and use upper-case letters to indicate the beginning of a sentence.

Second, you need to test you wheel speed sensor. As you know, there are six tests for the wheel speed sensor operation.

How did you test yours? Here, for example, are my tests on mine from this thread:
- How to diagnose the BMW ABS BRAKE DSC/ASC trifecta (1)

i am told there is a wheel speed sensor in the rear left, but that sensor is fine...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.