BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They gave me a brand spanking new one of these for the weekend. It is fully loaded with everything nag more than we have such as back up cameras. Man, this car is hot. Black sport and tight. The twin turbo is quick. I think this is the first loaner I have had where I do not miss my 7 series. Pure luxury and performance. The hatchback is pretty slick in terms of looks and functionality.

I know I have said recently that the 5 series is boring but I take it back. The interior of this car and comfort equals or surpasses ours.

·
David
3,550 Posts
Joe, I have to disagree with you on the looks of the f07...not a big fan.

I def wouldn't mind driving one around for a day though. That n55 is truly an amazing engine and I'm sure even in the hatchback form that 5 is fun to throw around the corners. Honestly if I were you I would be burning that thing up

As far as the tech I would be most interested in the extended black panel display on the dash and the updated nav/drive. What type of seats did you have in the f07?

·
President
8,099 Posts
The F07 is ugly, its like wagon... and i am not a fan of wagons much, except the Panamera

but the new 5 series is SICK! love it!

·
Registered
766 Posts
They gave me a brand spanking new one of these for the weekend. It is fully loaded with everything nag more than we have such as back up cameras. Man, this car is hot. Black sport and tight. The twin turbo is quick. I think this is the first loaner I have had where I do not miss my 7 series. Pure luxury and performance. The hatchback is pretty slick in terms of looks and functionality.

I know I have said recently that the 5 series is boring but I take it back. The interior of this car and comfort equals or surpasses ours.
What dealer do you service your car at? BMW Gallery at Norwell seems pretty good but are there better ones?

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, not sure if I would actually get the hatchback if I were to go this route. I am on day 3 with this car and I have to say I love it. My family loves it and all say it feels like my seven inside. Not sure what the seats are, but they have to be the "sport" variety. Very comfortable car. I plugged my iPod into the USB and the interface makes mine look like crap in terms of speed and functionality. They finally got it right. The black wood interior trim is stunning. Even back seat leg room is comparable to the swb 7. I would consider this sucker loaded for 40k less than the f02 sport-m.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What dealer do you service your car at? BMW Gallery at Norwell seems pretty good but are there better ones?
Gallery in Norwood. Service is going downhill. But they try real hard. This is why they peeled the window sticker off the gt and gave me the keys.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts