BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those of you who have switched to the earlier intake manifold for its larger passages and have the undesireable, skinny passageway manifold sitting around in your house or garage, I would like to purchase the skinny passage manifold from you.

Its not good for anything except to put it back on your car at a future date, but there is no reason to do that since visually they are the same and your car runs better with the larger manifold.

So here is an opportunity for you to make a little cash off of a useless part.

Please PM me with your asking price.

Thanks.

·
Been there done that...
1,152 Posts
Really? I never knew that. Mine's a 5/97 model, do I have the slimmer or the larger one?

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have the one with larger passages/intake tracts/ducts.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I haven't forgotten about your PM franka...

I do have a 11611729528 sitting on the table that I was suppossed to be putting on the car today. Too bad my body shop has decided to keep my car over the weekend and maybe give it back to me on Monday :mad: ...its already been two weeks...

...if all goes well I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't forgotten about your PM franka...

I do have a 11611729528 sitting on the table that I was suppossed to be putting on the car today. Too bad my body shop has decided to keep my car over the weekend and maybe give it back to me on Monday :mad: ...its already been two weeks...
...if all goes well I'll be in touch.
I'm still interested. I will be on vacation and off this board till around Sept 1st.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts