BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys for a 550, automatic, prem pack, sport pack, multicontour seats, navigation, I-pod conection, with taxes and fess upfront, is a $900/mo for a 24mo lease 12,000 mi/yr a good deal.

·
Lazy Lightning
254 Posts
Not in my opinion.

Any trade or cash down?

·
Registered
548 Posts
You need to do some further due diligence. The sweet spot for a 550 lease in NY is 30 months not 24, with 12k a year.:thumbup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
There is no premium package on the 550i in the US.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Not only is the premium package included on the 550, but the seats are included in the sport package. Are you sure you did research? $900 is way too high. And you were the one who said 12k per year in your first post, and then you said you can't stay within 12k? What gives here?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Although you are waay off on options, the fact that you are adding sport, nav, and ipod to the car make it near 70K, so for a 2 year lease with nothing down and all NY taxes rolled in $900 is an excellent price especially if it is for 15K/year. Sure some people may be paying less, but very few people do 2 year leases which raises the price substantially.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Although you are waay off on options, the fact that you are adding sport, nav, and ipod to the car make it near 70K, so for a 2 year lease with nothing down and all NY taxes rolled in $900 is an excellent price especially if it is for 15K/year. Sure some people may be paying less, but very few people do 2 year leases which raises the price substantially.
2 years actually lowered the payment on mine. It was a better deal in Feb. when I got it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts