BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

??

1751 Views 26 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  ***CCCP***
What's the difference between 2003 745i and 2003 745 il?
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Wheelbase. I is short and Li is longer.
About 5.5"

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Bimmer App
5.5" all in the backseat
Enough said :D get the Li if you plan on having passengers in the backseat a lot and want them to be very VERY comfortable. Get the i if you plan on driving the car alone most of the time and want a more sporty feel
Lol. I dont drive anyone and i have LI love it. Wouldnt trade for an I.
Enough said :D get the Li if you plan on having passengers in the backseat a lot and want them to be very VERY comfortable. Get the i if you plan on driving the car alone most of the time and want a more sporty feel
I love my Li as well :D but you get my point :lol:
Lol. I dont drive anyone and i have LI love it. Wouldnt trade for an I.
^ lol

Since i own the LI, i tend to look at the I as the "short bus". I wouldnt trade it for an I
5.5" all in the backseat
The i's look like they've had Ron Jeremy behind them since inception :)
Wrong. Trunk in the Li is also bigger.
5.5" all in the backseat
I dont use my li space for driving ppl. I use it for one thing and only lol u know
"LI" all the way. I always ride in the back seat. The only thing I would do different is get the sport package with luxury seating package like this. http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...d=26&searchRadius=0&listingId=321406756&Log=0
"Li" will subsidize for a motel room.......In one of those emergency situations. :D
If LI is rocking dont come knocking hahaha
"Li" will subsidize for a motel room.......In one of those emergency situations. :D
:rofl::rofl:

Just throw some limo tint on that b!tch then flash a 'do not disturb' sign on the windshield. You will be all game. :thumbup:
If LI is rocking dont come knocking hahaha
Then tell that girl to make up ur room :)))
:rofl::rofl:

Just throw some limo tint on that b!tch then flash a 'do not disturb' sign on the windshield. You will be all game. :thumbup:
Wrong......... trunk is NOT bigger..... the Li and i have exactly the same size trunk. The only length extension is in the rear passenger leg room :eek:uch:
Wroooong my LI trunk is bigger then all of urs
Wrong......... trunk is NOT bigger..... the Li and i have exactly the same size trunk. The only length extension is in the rear passenger leg room :eek:uch:
Obviously not a deal breaker but I cannot find any documented evidence online that shows the Li having more cargo space in the trunk than the i model. The big difference is the back seat room.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.