BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys,

I saw a couple posts on here about wrapping parts of the car w/ carbon fiber vinyl and it got me thinking. And then I saw a couple M3's on the road and that really got me going. I have a space gray 645 coupe and want to install the carbon fiber vinyl to the roof. I want it to look like the actual carbon fiber used on BMW's M cars. They have this glossy carbon fiber finish that looks nice...anyone know where I can get a roll? And how much is installation for these things?

Here is what I found online. Not sure if this is it, but looks pretty close. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks

http://www.topvinylfilms.com/products/2D_High_Gloss_Black_Carbon_Fiber_Wrap_Vinyl-1922-4.html

· Registered
74 Posts
Not carbon but I wrapped mine in gloss black to match the window tints might give you a little idea as mines grey also

Hope it helps :)

· Registered
74 Posts
Yeah guys really suits it with having the windows tinted as said pics really DON'T do it justice... Looks awesome in person!!!

· Registered
74 Posts
Get those pics up :)

· Registered
74 Posts
Looks gr8 mate I'd tint the windows to continue the black tho!

· Registered
74 Posts
Looks ace mate :)

· Registered
74 Posts
Would look the nuts on a white sixer!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.