BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
82nd Airborne!
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing my search through eBay I came across a supplier from Hamburg, Germany offering the whole kit for $645 shipping included, would like to upgrade to xenons angel eyes but the prices are way too high for the upgrade, almost double :cry:

The seller stated that the lights from Germany are brighter than the US models and xenons would be a waste of money :shifty all I would have to do is just xenon bulbs to get the xenon look :shifty :dunno:

Anyway, is this a good price for a complete oem kit upgrade??? :dunno:

Opinions appreciated! Thanks :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sounds Like A Deal!

Price Is Very Appealing And I Am Sure You Made A Decision Already! I Am New To The Forum And Am Interested In Buying Some Ae And Clears All Around For My Car. What Company Is This That You Speak Of? Some Info Please. Thanks

·
82nd Airborne!
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go with xtec, lifetime warranty on all their products. Also check umnitza.com they have an excellent selection however they only offer one year warranty...

Let me know what you decide, Good luck!

·
Registered
60 Posts
You should try JLeviSW.com too. Just purchased Projector39 headlights with clear corners and angel eyes. Also got the HID/Xenon conversion for $300 more. Total was around $800 (shipping included).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts